Total Orthopaedics consultants to deliver dedicated sports injuries event
On Saturday 2 February 2019, 7 consultants from Total Orthopaedics will be presenting at an all-day education event at Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel – Total Sports Injuries: Managing the Whole Patient. The consultants will be discussing tips and tricks for the collaborative management of sports injuries, with tailored content for allied healthcare professionals.
The programme will focus on key joints in the body from head to toe, including:
- Knee Injuries in Athletes – Mr Simon Mellor
- Ruptures, Sprains and Tears: Treating the Weekend Warriors – Mr Joyti Saksena
- Ankle Injuries: Beware the Three Ligaments – Mr Pinak Ray
- Groin Strain and Pain: Let’s Talk Assessment and Management – Mr Harold Nwaboku
- Disc Injury: Stress Fractures and Spondylolisthesis – Mr Rajiv Bajekal
- Shoulder Instability in Different Age Group: Differential Diagnosis and Treatment Pathways – Mr Dimitrios Tsekes
- Touching a Raw Nerve: The Use of Imaging to Diagnose and Treat Compression Neuropathies – Dr Imran Anwar
Certificates of attendance will be provided to delegates for 7.5 hours CPD.
A few spaces still remain for the event, click here for more information or to book.